Hey, where's my car?

Having posted about Mint, and the notion of giving your financial details and passwords to a new web start-up, I was reminded of the concerns I had regarding the airport meet and greet service I used earlier this year, and which I posted about here.

In short, I was very apprehensive about handing over my credit card information to a web site and my car keys +car to a stranger.

GULP - that company is no longer operating and evidently failed to pay their web designer.

Heaven knows what happened to the people that had already left their cars with the service when it stopped operating. After all, if you left your car with them the day before they ceased trading, then what happened when you returned 2 weeks later?

Labels:

posted by John Wilson @ 10:39 AM Permanent Link newsvine reddit



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home