The "See Windows Vista" show online - its impressive

I have no idea if Vista works, will make a difference to my computing/work experience or is simply more bloatware that I can avoid by using online apps. But......

check out this site which introduces it - I think its visually stunning. Sure, Microsoft have got the money to spend to produce something this good, but when I watch a movie I don't care that the studio are able to throw money at the film, so why should it make any difference here [there's enough example of people throwing money at something and it still coming out badly].

Just one thing small point; they do seem to have plagarised the search engine antics of Ms Dewey if you don't click the screen to select items. See if you agree.

posted by John Wilson @ 11:32 PM Permanent Link newsvine reddit



1 Comments:

At 3:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

John, you'll love Vista...trust me ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home