Favtumbs gets my big thumbs up

For over 18 months I've been suggesting to developers I met an Open Coffee, Barcamps and the like that I'd love someone to develop a service to provide a thumbnail preview / visualisation of my delicious bookmarks. Finally Favthumbs has supplied the solution in a visually slick and easy to use site.

I find that being able to visually skim through my bookmarks means that I find the site I want much faster - site images are often more memorable than names. Moreover, casually browsing bookmarks with the aid of a visual provides instant recall on sites.

Brilliant.

But of course, in true "waiting for a bus" style, I came across another site almost immediately called Thumblicious, which provides a similar function. Not as visually impressive, it still does the job well.

Labels: ,

posted by John Wilson @ 3:52 PM Permanent Link newsvine reddit



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home