Nexo - impressive tools for online groups

Having seen Nexo's name on the Demo 07 list, I took a look at their offering and am happy to give them a thumbs up.


Ok, at first glance they appear to offer something similar to many other sites, namely

In just a few minutes, you can create a free website where your group can share pictures, comments, blogs, files and much, much more.

But don't be put off by the cheesy intro or the ready made templates for families, school, and sports teams. I selected to use a group template and under the hood found a very easy to use and functional rich site. It did only take a few minutes to get things set up and the facilities were well designed.

With Nexo you can create a website that


Having been chatting with some friends earlier in the evening about creating a new group, I could see this being a contender to help administer the groups activities.

Labels: ,

posted by John Wilson @ 11:23 PM Permanent Link newsvine reddit



4 Comments:

At 6:56 AM, Blogger noah kagan said...

i would be curious to try it out. there are so many 'group' tools out there.

 
At 4:28 PM, Blogger John Wilson said...

I went back to look at Google groups and Nexo defintely has the edge

 
At 9:35 AM, Blogger paul said...

Genealogy, A family based on social network

I am a regular visitor of your blog and always find something new at your site. I have come up with some new findings and want to share it with you.
I just launched a family 2.0 social network, Kincafe- www.kincafe.com. and would like to invite you for the review of the service and provide feedback to andy@kincafe.com.

Thanks
Paul

 
At 9:09 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Hi John I'm impressed at how you're able to bring out the best side of Nexo, its simplicity and ease of use.

I was hoping you can check out my company's cloud computing solution for groups and give us your take. We are concentrated more toward application power and flexibility toward managing a multi-group environment.

You can visit our website at www.airset.com or contact me at will.chau@airsetinc.com for further questions.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home