What the consultant saw


What the consultant saw
Originally uploaded by Scott Adams.
This is so true in the big company world especially for a company dogmatically using a waterfall development approach.

That's why this spoof event on waterfall development also makes me laugh everytime I look at it. Odd thing is, most talented people it IT departments know the approach sucks and either laugh at it and resign themselves to having to be unproductive in the blame culture that typically insists upon waterfall documentation or just leave in frustration, leaving the useless people unmolested!

UPDATE. My 5yr old daughter peered over my shoulder whilst I was typing this and without understanding what the cartoon was about said.......Daddy, I want the tyre swing!

posted by John Wilson @ 7:57 AM Permanent Link newsvine reddit



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home